Songstress - 'Simi' Plays The Role Of Chiefs' Bridesmaid For Mother's Wedding.



Simisola Ogunleye,popularly known as 'Simi' played the role of chief bridesmaid for her mother's - Jedidiah Ogunleye - wedding ceremony at Daystar Christian Centre,Ikeja.

Simi's mother - Jedidiah Ogunleye-who is over 50 years of age got separated from her estranged husband and she's been single ever since 21 years.

Ms.Jedidiah Ogunleye had shared the testimony of her engagement at church on the eve of the new year,she said:

"I joined this church for over 20 years as a sinner. I will like to say a big thank you to Pastor Sam. My desire has always been to get marries. Every Sunday, I'm always ushering couples to their seat and I love to see these couple ushered into the church because marriage is something I so much desire. Getting married has always been a particular goal I rewrite every year. My daughter Similar once told me that 'mummy, this church you are going,it's just young boys and youths that attend this church". But I trusted God too much. Just this year, a man walked into my life and as you can see,I am now engaged and would be getting married in January 2018".

Congratulations to Ms Jedidiah Ogunleye because today she is married as she wished.

See photos and video below:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zimbabwe Delivers First Billionaire.

Governor Ganduje Ask Fulani Herdsmen To Relocate To Kano; Says There Is "Vast Grazing Land In Kano".

Sex Robots To 'Cook and Clean' In 2019!