Happy Birthday To The Ex - First Lady Of The White House - Michelle Obama.


Ex - First Lady of the United States Of American - Michelle Obama celebrated her birthday.

Her husband, Ex - President Barack Obama took to his social media to celebrate his wife with this sweet and loving words:

"You're Not Only My Wife And The Mother Of My Children,You're My Best Friend. I Love Your Strength,Your Grace And Your Determination. And I Love You More Each Day.
Happy Birthday".



Barrack Obama also surprised his wife with lovely Birthday cards and flowers which already awaited her in her office.


Michelle Obama also took to her social media to show her gratitude to her husband and to her well wishers.


Happy Birthday Ma'am!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zimbabwe Delivers First Billionaire.

Governor Ganduje Ask Fulani Herdsmen To Relocate To Kano; Says There Is "Vast Grazing Land In Kano".

Sex Robots To 'Cook and Clean' In 2019!